Kathmandu is number one tourist attraction swarms with life. Probably the most famous building here is the Kumari Bahal, a building richly decorated with beautiful woodcarvings, which is home to the Royal Kumari, the Living Goddess, a manifestation of the great goddess Durga.
Kathmandu Durbar Square,Budhanilkatha,Swayambhunath,Pashupatinath,Boudhanath, are the highlighted attractractions in kathmandu.
The 14th century Jagannath Mandir is the oldest temple in the area. Its steps are carved with inscriptions in many languages. Nearby the Talaju Mandir is one of the largest and finest temples in the Valley.
owes its popularity to the enchanting Phewa Lake, and along its eastern shore has grown the Lakeside or Baidam, a thriving resort town of hotels, restaurants, bars and souvenir shops that allow travelers to relax and enjoy. Phewa Lake is the largest and most beautiful of the three lakes.Tal Barahi Temple,Old Bazar,KI Sing bridge(seto gorge)Bindabasini temple,suspension bridge,Devis fall,Gupteswar cave,World peace pagoda,Sarangkot are highlighted attractions in Pokhara.
- Arrival to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel. evening Sightseeing walk around Kathmandu Durbar square For the rest of the time and finally have dinner, stay overnight in luxurious hotel of kathmandu.
- Fly/car/ tourist coach drive to Pokhara and transfer to hotel. Leisure walks to the Phewalake and have dinner, stay overnight at hotel lakeside of Pokhara.
- Sightseeing in Pokhara valley including Devi’s Fall,Gupteshor Mahadev Cave,Old Bazar,Bindyabasini Temple, Suspension bridge, Seti Gandaki Gorge, Regional Mountain Museum and stay overnight at the hotel in Sarangkot.
- Sunrise and Mountain View from Sarangkot hill from 1600m. Lunch at lake side and Sightseeing to Hemja Tibetan Refugee camp and around evening Visit the "world Peace Stupa" for sun set
- Visit "Tal Barahi Temple" boating Lunch at lakeside and fly back to Kathmandu.
- Departure from Kathmandu Airport. Book Now