This ancient city, once a kingdom itself, is situated across the Bagmati River to the south of Kathmandu. Approximately 80% of the inhabitants are Newars and they fiercely retain their identity which is different from that of Kathmandu. The importance of Patan was eclipsed by that of Kathmandu and by the 7th century it was one of the major Buddhist centers of Asia attracting pilgrims, scholars and monks from India, Tibet and China. Medieval Patan was the largest and most prosperous of the three Valley kingdoms. It was annexed to Kathmandu in the late 6th century and most of its magnificent architecture dates to the late Malla era (16th-18th centuries.
Chitwan means "in the heart of the jungle-is famous for jungal safari.Chitwan National Park (Chitwan means "in the heart of the jungle) covers 932 sq. km. in the flat lowland region of southern Nepal.This National Park is the first national park of Nepal established in 1973 to preserver a unique eco-system significantly valuable to the world.
The most important sub-tropical park is popular for Great One-horned Rhinoceros, the famous sloth bear and leopard, four species of deer, wild boar, the elusive Royal Bengal tiger, two species of crocodile (marsh mugger and the harmless Gharial), monkeys, python, fresh water dolphin and many other animals.
The park is a paradise for birds. More than 450 species of resident and migratory birds are found. In 1984 when UNESCO included this area on the list of World Heritage Site, the park has gained much wider recognition.
Lumbini is a Buddhist pilgrimage site in the Rupendahi District of Nepal It is the place where, Queen Maya Devi gave birth to Siddhartha Gautama in 563 BCE.
Who achieved Enlightenment some time around 528 BCE, became the Gautam Buddha and Siddhartha who founded Buddhism. Lumbini is one of many magnets for pilgrimage that sprang up in places pivotal to the life of Gautama Buddha.
Lumbini where you can visit and see number of temples, including the Maya Devi Temple and several others from different countries in the world.
- Arrival to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel. evening Sightseeing walk around Kathmandu Durbar square For the rest of the time and finally have dinner, stay overnight in luxurious hotel of kathmandu.
- In the morning after breakfast you will go for the Kathmandu valley sightseeing where you will visit historically and culturally important places like Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square,Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Pashupati Nath Temple, Swoyambhu Nath stupa , Boudha Nathstupa which are listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Overnight at hotel.
in the morning you will drive from kathmandu to chitawan and transfer to hotel. Jungal sagari sightseeing tour and evening at hotel ,Leisure walks.
- Today you go for the boating to narayani river and Tharu village tour where you see local people and their cultural.Evening dinner with cultural program Overnight at hotel.
- Today you will drive from Chitawan to Lumbini. you will be transferred to the hotel. At hotel after refreshment and lunch then departure for Lumbinni Temple tour,Maya Devi temple ,the palace Suddodhan father of Loard Buddha Overnight at hotel.
- Today Morning after having breakfast you you will drive to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
- Final Departure from Kathmandu Airport. Book Now
- Air ticket Car Jeep Ultra light Paragliding River Rafting