Helambu trek that lies towards the south of Tibetan border and north to Kathmandu provides colorful and unexpected contrast of temperate forests and alpine pastures, glaciers lakes and snowy peaks between higher altitude and lower area ranging from 846m to 4610m. Helambu trek consists of pleasant forests offering stunning view of mountain ranging from 6000-7000 m along with snow melted lakes like Gosai Kunda at an elevation of 4300m.
Delightful excursion to Helambu starts from north of the Kathmandu Valley by ascending upward to Shivapuri edge where beautiful vistas of the Himalayas are noticeable. The trail move towards north to Thare Pati following Tarke Gyang and Melemchi Gaon. Helambu Valley is mostly inhabited by friendly Sherpas and Tamang. Sherpa residing in this region believes in Buddhist religion and has its own culture, dress, language, standard of living which is almost untouched by the modern world. The Helambu Circuit Trekking is most significantly popular for its ancient Buddhist monasteries and Gosaikunda, the sacred lake of Hindu religion. Beside these Helambu region also passes through many green valleys, rhododendron forests and picturesque snowy mountains. This trek trails are never overcrowded so we can enjoy greenery forests in very pleasant environment. Helambu Trek is an ideal trip for those trekker who have little time and would like to combine a cultural experience with scenery at its best.
| Trip fact|
Trekking duration: 08Days
Grade:Soft advanture Trek
Maximum altirud: (3870m)
Trek type:Tea house
Activities:Trekking cultural Tour
- Day 01:Arrive at Tribhuban international Airport(TIA)Kathmandu,you are welcomd by hospitable representativeand you wil be transfer to hotel.Our Airport representative will explain briefly the program and preparation for trek.
- Day02:Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal and trek to chisapani (2300m
- Day 03:Chisapani to Khutumsand (2470
- Day4:Khutumsang to Tarepati (4390m
- Day 05:Tarepati to Tarke Gyang (2620m
- Day 06:Tarke Ghyang to Sermathang (2620m
- Day07:Sermathang to malemchi pul Bazar(846m) And drive bach to Kahmandu overnight at hotel in Kathmandu
- Day 08:Transfer to Kathmandu Airport (TIA) for your final departure.
Royal trek Annapurna Trek Gorepani poon Hil Trek Home News