Jiri Everest Base Camp trek is the most classic trek that passes through the spectacular scenery of the landscape and the beautiful Himalayan range. Jiri Everest Base Camp Trek is the oldest trekking trail that was followed by Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa to successfully summit the highest peak of world, Mount Everest in 1953. Everest Base Camp trek via Jiri was the only trekking trail that leads to Everest Base Camp until direct flight to Lukla was built.
Jiri Everest Base Camp Trek starts from the place known as Jiri which lies at the elevation of 1905m. This trekking trail consists of two regions, the lower Solu region and upper Khumbhu Region. The route for Everest Base Camp Trek via Jiri follows east direction that passes through lovely forested hills of Solu to the Lamajura Pass at an elevation of 3530m. We cross the Lamjura La, Thaksindo then descend downward on the bank of the Dudh Koshi River and follow northwards through terraced to join the main trail to Everest. We then follow the trail towards the Namche Bazzar, the main market in Kumbhu Region. The Khumbu region is bounded by Sagarmatha National Park.
Sagarmatha National Park has been list as the world heritage site as we can find different varieties of flora and fauna inside the park. The great mountain country, beautiful villages, rivers and streams, less crowded trail, Buddhist monasteries, more of the gorgeous Sherpa and other ethnic villages representing simple yet rich mountain lifestyles and walking on this trail proves to be quite an intense experience.
End at: Kathmandu
Maximum altirud: 5545m
Mode of trekking tour: Tea house
Accommodation:Hotel,lodge and Tea house
Transportation:Flight,private car or tourist Bus
- Day 01:Arrive at kathmsndu Airport(TIA)and trancefer toHotel.Trek brifing and preparation for trek.
- Day02:Kathmandu sightseeing and preparation for trek
- Dya03: Drive from kathmandu to Jiri(1300m)7hrs
- Day 04:Jiri to Bandara (2220m)7hrs
- Dya05:Bandara to sete(2575m) 7hrs
- Day 06:Sete to Junbesi(2670m)7-8hrs
- Dya07:Junbesi Nunthala(2220m
- Day08:Nunthala to Bupsa(23600m)5hrs(7hrs
- Day 09:Bupsa to phakding (2652m)6hrs
- Day10:Phakding to Namche Bazar(3440m)7hrs
- Day11:Rest Day
- Day12:Namche Bazar to Tengbochhe (3870m)7hrs
- Day13:Tengboche to Dingboche (4360m)6hrs
- Day14:Dingboche to Duglhai(4600m)6hrs
- Day15:Duglha to Lobuche(4940m)4Hrs
- Day16:Lobuche to Gorak seph(5170-Everest Base Camp(5370m)7hrs-
- Day17:Gorak shep to kala pattar (Periche(4280m)8hrs
- Day18:Periche to Pangboche-Tengpoche-Namche Bazar 7hrs
- Day19:Namche Bazar to Lukla(2800m)7hrs
- Day20:Filight back from Lukla to Kathmandu. relaxing day andshoping
- Day21:Our representative will drop you to international Airport(TIA) to assist youto depature to your home destination or next travel destination.
n Nepal trip package Advantures activities Mountain flight