Ghorepani Poon hill trek is one of the most amazing ever green trekking trails famous for incredible panorama of Annapurna Himalaya range and finest sun rise view in the morning. Ghorepani Poonhill Trek situated at an elevation of 3200m offers an opportunity to have incredible views of Mountain above 8000m like Annapurna, (8093m) Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m), Nilgiri, Mt. Fistail (Machhapuchhare), Lamjung Himal, Tukuche Peak and several other mountains. Beside these scenery of mountains Ghorepani Poon hill trail also offers remarkable experience passing through ethnic patchwork valleys, dense mossy rhododendron forests and past icy waterfalls.
Ghorepani Poon hill trekking is short hiking trail that starts from Pokhara valley and passes from Nayapul which is an entrance of Annapurna region trekking. Ghorepani Poon Hill trekking passes along the Modi Khola from Kyumi leading up to Ghandruk, large beautiful village. Ghandruk is also famous for the amazing scenery of Annapurna peak and leads us to Ghorepani on west via Tadapani. The trail of Ghorepani poon hill trek offers journey of dense forest of rhododendron enrich with various species of bird, flora and faunas. Vantage Poon Hill view point is incredible as it offers the panoramic scenery of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna peaks along with delightful view of sunrise and golden color views of Annapurna ranges.
Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking can be one of the best trekking destinations for those trekkers who wish to explore the combination of culture, lifestyle of Nepalese people along with incredible views, sunrise and sunset of Himalaya.
- Day 01:
- Arrive at Kathmandu airport, transfer to Hotel and trek preparation.
- Day 02:
- Flight or Drive to Pokhara, flight takes 25 minutes and drive takes 7 hours
- Day 03:
- Drive to Nayapul and trekking to Tikhedunga (1540m) and start trekking,overnight at lodge
- Day 04:
- Tikhedunga trekking to Ghorepani (2775m)
- Day 05:
- Ghorepani to Poon hill and trek to Tadapani (2540m).
- Day 06:
- Tadapani trekking to Ghandruk (1940m)
- Day 07:
- Ghandruk trekking to Birethanti and drive back to Pokhara
- Day 08:
- Pokhara back to Kathmandu
- Day 09:
- Sightseeing in the world famous heritage sites in Kathmandu Valley
- Day 10:
- Final Departure to your onward destination Enquiry