Annapurna Base Camp trekking is one of the most spectacular and beautiful trekking package combined with easy walking through majestic sceneries and mix of cultures. Annapurna Base Camp trek route offers outstanding views of Annapurna South, Hiuchhuli, Annapurna I, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhare, Poon hill and many other mountains. Annapurna Base camp trek is a unique trek that passes through lush dense forests, wonderful villages and terraced farmland along with beautiful mountain scenery, surrounded by enormous glaciers.
Annapurna Base Camp trekking starts from Nayapul following the same route of Ghorepani Trek through Pokhara. We cross Tikhedunga and Ghorepani Poon Hill viewing the sunrise and then after we retrace to Tadapani. Ghorepani Poon hill is the best views point to see the sunrise over the Himalayas and it offers the most spectacular mountain sceneries. The trail from Tadapani leads towards Chhomrong, from where we commence our journey into the Annapurna Sanctuary and onwards to Annapurna Base Camp via Dovan and Deurali. The trek to Annapurna base camp follows through dense stands of rhododendron and bamboo. The Annapurna base camp region is rich in natural vegetation and wildlife with different species of rhododendron, various species of mammals, reptiles, amphibians and more than 450 species of different. The visit to Natural hot spring of Jhinu will certainly attract you for refreshment. Continuing our ABC trek to Potana, we will drive to Pokhara from Phedi for return.
Trekking to Annapurna Base Camp is specifically designed for trekkers who adore enjoying nature and the natural paradise with panoramic views of the Himalayan range. The Annapurna base camp trekking trail takes you through charming traditional villages of Nepal''s ethnic communities of the Gurung, Magar, and Thakali whose openhearted nature and respected greetings would obviously give you feeling of Nepalese heart. It is unique experience to be one of them for a while and rejoice their hospitality. Annapurna conservation area project (ACAP) has been implemented in this region in order to maintain the environment as well as to make easy and secure access for trekkers.
- Day 01:Arrival at Tribhuban International Aorport(TIA)Kathmandu ,transfer to Hotel rest and free time for evening walk,overnight stay at Hotel.
- Day 02:Take a flight or drive to pokhara.Pokhara by airlines it takes about 30 minutes flight and drive it takes about 7hours from kathmandu to pokhara.Transfer to Hotel and trek preparation.Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 03:After breakfast drive to Nayapul,trekking starting point and Tikhedunga (1540m),overnight in Guest house.
- Dsy 04:Trek from Tikhedunga to Gorepsni (2775m),enjoy the best view and landscape.You will walk about 7 hour ,overnight in guest house.
- Day 05:Trekking from Gorepani to poon Hill (3210m),famous Mountain view point and treak to Tadapani(2540m).It takes about 6 hours.Stay lodge at Tadapani.
- Day 06:Trek from Tadapani to Chomrong(240m),easy walking day full of lus green forest and interaction with local people and cultural.Chomrong is a village offers closer views of Annapurn south and Machhapuchhre(fishtail.Stay overnight at lodge.
- Day 07:Trek from Chhomrong to Dovan(2500m)takes about 6 hours.The trail leads us through the dense forest of rhododendron,oak and thick bamboo.Stay at lodge.
- Day 08:Trek from Dovan to Deaurali (3230m),Takes about 5 hours,overnight at lodge.
- Day 09:Trek from Deaurali to Machhapuchhre Base camp(3700m)and to Annapurna Base camp(4130m),your ultmate destination of this treakking takes about 5 hours.overnight at lodge.
- Day 10:Trek down from Annapurn Bsse camp to Bamboo(2345m),takes about 5-6 hour,overnight at Bamboo.
- Day 11:Trek from Bamboo to Jhinu Dands (1750m)takes about 4 hours.Rest of the day enjoy around and stay overnight at hotel.
- Day 12:Trek from Jhinu Danda hot spring to Potana(1990m),spend your night at Potana.
- Day 13:Trek from Potana to Dhampus Phedi(1080m)and drive to Pokhara about 30 minutes.Spend our rest time of the day in beautiful city Pokhara city and overnight at hotel
- Day 14:Drive or fly back to Kathmandu from pokhara and fly final destination from Kathmandu.