Nepal advanture is designed for those who like have advanture experience during tour.This tour start from kathmandu and enjoy the Rafting to Trishuli rive , paragliding,Bungee jump and zeep line.
Kathmandu is number one tourist attraction swarms with life. Probably the most famous building here is the Kumari Bahal, a building richly decorated with beautiful woodcarvings, which is home to the Royal Kumari, the Living Goddess, a manifestation of the great goddess Durga.
Kathmandu Durbar Square,Budhanilkatha,Swayambhunath,Pashupatinath,Boudhanath, are the highlighted attractractions in kathmandu.
The 14th century Jagannath Mandir is the oldest temple in the area. Its steps are carved with inscriptions in many languages. Nearby the Talaju Mandir is one of the largest and finest temples in the Valley.
Pokhara owes its popularity to the enchanting Phewa Lake, and along its eastern shore has grown the Lakeside or Baidam, a thriving resort town of hotels, restaurants, bars and souvenir shops that allow travelers to relax and enjoy. Phewa Lake is the largest and most beautiful of the three lakes.Tal Barahi Temple,Old Bazar,KI Sing bridge(seto gorge)Bindabasini temple,suspension bridge,Devis fall,Gupteswar cave,World peace pagoda,Sarangkot are highlighted attractions in Pokhara.
- Day01:Arrival to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel. evening Sightseeing walk around Kathmandu Durbar square For the rest of the time and finally have dinner, stay overnight in luxurious hotel of kathmandu.
- Day02:Fly/car/ tourist coach drive to Pokhara On the way 3 hours rafting and evening at hotel in lakeside . Leisure walks to the Phewa lake and have dinner, stay overnight at hotel lakeside of Pokhara.
- Day03:Sunrise viw from Naudada and hike to sarangkot (12km flight walk) you will see some nice houses and people their cultural ,nice rice plant (in ouctover november)and beautiful Mountain View you will have break for break fast at nice resturent an the way then countinue hike to sarangkot. from Sarangkot( 1600m) hill by flight- paragliding .Lunch at lake side and depart for bungee,Sightseeing to Hemja Tibetan Refugee camp and around evening Visit the "world Peace Stupa" for sun set
- Day04:Sightseeing in Pokhara valley including Devi’s Fall,Gupteshor Mahadev Cave,Old Bazar,Bindyabasini Temple, Suspension bridge, Seti Gandaki Gorge, Regional Mountain Museum and evening sunset view from peace pagoda .stay overnight at the hotel lakeside.
- Day05:Visit "Tal Barahi Temple" boating Lunch at lakeside and fly back to Kathmandu.
- Day06:Departure from Kathmandu Airport. Book Now